找回密码
 注册
查看: 1094|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Administrative Support, Receptionist

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-3 11:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
We are accepting applications for Administrative Support, Receptionist to assist the Office Coordinator in providing overall support to the Executive Director, the mentors and the brokers. We are seeking a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is comfortable working in a culturally diverse and busy environment.0 m- H) S) Z+ Z% ]% m) w( I
Duties
+ c5 }" n, P$ k& L+ j! {* \. WReception- L$ x7 P, x& B5 }* N! W
-answers the telephone, takes messages  and ensures messages are given to brokers and other staff
& W9 Z7 t, D" f; I+ R1 A- gives out general information about the Co-op
* i0 M. G$ o: d5 v-checks voice mail, postal mail and e-mail daily and passes on pertinent information- t; x) j" w" W& W# C4 ?
-greets visitors and responds to their needs2 {& x' {8 J6 Q. S! i
-maintains general office tidiness
2 e8 k2 x, `# I7 G8 R9 HAdministrative2 _; ]; ?7 e  G% k+ F" ~* g
        -communicates with the brokers on internal decisions and procedures  X1 Q) M4 p7 c3 D. G) [/ K9 \8 c
        - develops and maintains a system for internal forms, files and mail (incoming and outgoing)$ J* z# W( |3 R" D! S
        -maintains accurate and up to date computer files and documents
+ R% j4 X( A" g" U7 }( [/ W6 C; j        -ensures all organizations working with the Co-op get updated forms) ]2 L6 j1 c' j* r2 ]
        -ensures all brokers have access to updated forms and templates8 P3 r- |/ Z; v" P& m+ h+ ^3 s8 Z1 x
        - photocopies materials and information as needed and requested
6 Z+ t& E; @0 D/ Q6 G7 k% \& q        - ensures all current forms are stocked and replenished " S  o7 z# H, F( p. m! I$ C
Support7 P  `( l  C* D. I
- assists the Executive Directors, Office Coordinator and mentors in administrative tasks as needed" n9 ?$ \. d& b8 ^' t" c/ @) A; O
        - assists the brokers with urgent tasks
9 `: Q; d8 n' u( |        - assists with the ordering and maintaining of office and hostess supplies at the Co-op
+ h8 |; Q9 V0 b8 t. a/ j$ x        -trouble shoot computer and photocopier breakdowns and call appropriate technical people
5 V8 r6 k3 Y+ D: H/ N+ Z' R
* p  B% [6 O6 F( V1 jQualifications
5 h- T9 w( B  ~" q1 \+ ~# z) Y        - excellent computer proficiency in main programs
# d8 |- D# _2 _1 }9 T! ^        - excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in person and on the telephone
7 T' i1 Z, {- h: o6 I        - ability to multitask, work in a busy environment and be very organized
$ I  G8 q; \" s3 x) ]6 o        - friendly, warm manner
" q6 q% w' b$ u6 u* N        -ability to work with a wide variety of personalities; able to work as part of a team' u4 w1 t. x& z+ @" @
        -self initiating in getting work completed, asking questions for clarification
# f' [. z: c! A0 [( M, \-task oriented( G$ D7 n  k5 V. Q
- understanding and accepting of differences in others, able to see different perspectives and problem-solve  in a team context  4 w% z. b  T; \0 D8 T
1 @: E- G3 y# X2 T1 z
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to :        The Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op
8 E3 u+ R( ~5 @) h- ]5 W                                                        10867 – 97 St.
/ K4 v! q* T% w( L, n2 }9 O0 z                                                        Edmonton, AB           T5H 2M6        5 l4 l/ s" g! @5 w. y) S. [6 c
                                                        Attn.: Ann Nicolai          Fax: 780-4282748
8 x6 R/ j9 f$ {# X4 D( E% Z                                                         E-mail: ann_nicolai_mchb@interbaun.com
, J# U2 ?  I+ X. u1 T& d& f                                                        Closing date: October 10 ,2008
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 17:32 , Processed in 0.091543 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.