找回密码
 注册
查看: 1101|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Administrative Support, Receptionist

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-3 11:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
We are accepting applications for Administrative Support, Receptionist to assist the Office Coordinator in providing overall support to the Executive Director, the mentors and the brokers. We are seeking a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is comfortable working in a culturally diverse and busy environment.
* l4 r) `+ v# lDuties
# N8 B" x4 C  C9 E7 jReception0 M; B" ^" u# d, r
-answers the telephone, takes messages  and ensures messages are given to brokers and other staff
* S+ L* ~0 D9 [+ i- gives out general information about the Co-op! @) Z2 W, T8 x9 E
-checks voice mail, postal mail and e-mail daily and passes on pertinent information
6 t1 `. }) Q. b. O$ j+ ~3 I-greets visitors and responds to their needs# p0 Z' R/ }* d
-maintains general office tidiness
$ b8 S) L# [  h0 qAdministrative
; a5 F- K  v8 Z: H9 }6 i        -communicates with the brokers on internal decisions and procedures
! v4 R3 D" I: r2 i$ l' F8 H1 G        - develops and maintains a system for internal forms, files and mail (incoming and outgoing)
. ~- @% ]0 J4 M5 C        -maintains accurate and up to date computer files and documents$ k/ h/ D# M  R) z/ V
        -ensures all organizations working with the Co-op get updated forms
/ w1 e, j  _& f: H. ~        -ensures all brokers have access to updated forms and templates
9 [- j/ {' V6 R9 {, Q( E$ x9 L        - photocopies materials and information as needed and requested 1 U% ?8 v3 W/ _9 h( y! W6 U2 d
        - ensures all current forms are stocked and replenished
& l. i3 a7 W4 q3 z4 T/ f' u* rSupport, `% J9 z5 [& H" b6 Z8 z
- assists the Executive Directors, Office Coordinator and mentors in administrative tasks as needed
5 ^& w4 ~) L  p" Z0 X8 p9 i8 t3 u        - assists the brokers with urgent tasks * \( k: V& h3 d. C* L
        - assists with the ordering and maintaining of office and hostess supplies at the Co-op1 ?5 j" j! w! a' Z* v
        -trouble shoot computer and photocopier breakdowns and call appropriate technical people7 K. h5 D) U* N1 O* c/ Q8 g( p
5 b6 [: M/ x% b# g! Y5 Q
Qualifications
; Z9 r' _3 e$ G) _1 A4 e        - excellent computer proficiency in main programs
7 @8 v" v7 D! E+ C! [        - excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in person and on the telephone
( M- ?$ n+ `# o8 B        - ability to multitask, work in a busy environment and be very organized# K0 m4 m! J3 M$ g" C: q) i, U
        - friendly, warm manner 7 ^# p! }! ~6 O3 ~
        -ability to work with a wide variety of personalities; able to work as part of a team' ]2 G, L+ Z2 J4 D8 X: w! v1 s2 p
        -self initiating in getting work completed, asking questions for clarification
7 d9 D" q8 ?2 @6 C+ M- A-task oriented+ a3 d3 o" A8 ?9 w* |) @- o& c6 N
- understanding and accepting of differences in others, able to see different perspectives and problem-solve  in a team context  & p! o7 O# X, o+ Y, c4 ]
7 h; F  C% I( f5 d% E& A0 `: Z
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to :        The Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op+ t" j& Q, U  Z. x; z1 S
                                                        10867 – 97 St.
, p* t0 \7 z+ v                                                        Edmonton, AB           T5H 2M6       
  K5 k) n+ D8 ~; @+ M0 h) M! m  a) y  }                                                        Attn.: Ann Nicolai          Fax: 780-4282748# e' `$ z! q( N6 o; [  T0 ?3 J6 B
                                                         E-mail: ann_nicolai_mchb@interbaun.com) p$ `% s' ?& ]1 K# Q, A" h
                                                        Closing date: October 10 ,2008
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 16:24 , Processed in 0.189611 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.