埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1370|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Post Doctorate Fellowship, Research Scientist - NCUT Program (Devon)

[复制链接]
鲜花(77) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-1 08:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Post Doctorate Fellowship, Research Scientist - NCUT Program (Devon)
6 Y, Y0 {# v5 g 7 _$ D8 K* V4 p
Our Heavy Oil & Oil Sands (HOOS) business unit is seeking a qualified post-doctorate to work as a team member in NCUT in the area of secondary upgrading and refining.3 Z" t+ U% k& G4 h

0 t0 W4 T$ }/ IOur work involves development of hydrocracking catalysts having high activity and sulfur resistance. Project activities include design and synthesis of novel materials with controlled pore opening, crystal size, surface area and acidity. You may also be required to assist in the development and evaluation of process modifications for hydrotreating and hydrocracking of bitumen-derived feedstocks.
! _$ N* k* I% l6 {
: J$ \3 E: N, Z: G1 j# w" JThis position involves the application of a comprehensive body of knowledge, principles, and skills that are acquired through university training at the level of Ph.D. degree in chemical engineering, material sciences or other related fields. A solid scientific background in materials characterization techniques would be an asset. Good knowledge of the English language, mathematical and statistical methods as well as computational tools, is essential. Background in petroleum industry related research is an asset for this position.- w9 w4 Z+ i* u4 M0 P7 K

1 a. `3 R" y( }, T5 O  tThe successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills, good computer skills, and a valid driver's license.  Preference will be given to applicants qualifying for NSERC's Industrial R & D Fellowship program.  Candidates must be either a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.  Candidates will be asked to undergo a security screening.& S# Q+ [7 `) w

. Y: N" y; g. Y9 d$ `This two- year term (with the possibility of extension) is a professional position offering a comprehensive benefit package and stimulating work environment.  Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. % v( L' G: Y, ~3 o" P1 ~
9 e5 Q, \. N* W  I* }# ?/ O
This position is to start in July 2009.
5 `3 |" _- H( }6 s6 h) v9 ^) j3 w+ \9 y: ~) F6 F9 l& c) M
If you are interested in the challenge of contributing to our growth, please forward your resume, quoting Competition #ARC - 2207.  Closing date for this competition will be December 15, 2008.4 }; W7 I7 u) ?) P

" G7 X2 Z8 ~+ nAlberta Research Council' _  j% P! y5 g* F; x$ B
Human Resources Department" m; q2 p, Y! @. n0 [2 v! n
250 Karl Clark Road
! v" \! K3 U1 ]& nEdmonton, Alberta  T6N 1E4& C0 ?+ m- D  \+ v$ }- \
Email: careers@arc.ab.ca Web site: http://www.arc.ab.ca
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 23:07 , Processed in 0.120947 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.