注册
查看: 1250|回复: 1

[咨询求助] Team Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-9-19 08:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Team Coordinator: i0 Z9 W- j! d

4 ?7 c4 c* V6 n% B) cThe Tourism and Economic Development Division of EEDC is currently seeking a highly motivated and committed team player to join the Business Environment team.  In this position the successful candidate will report directly to the Director, Business Environment and work closely with the department’s three Managers. This is a part-time position with flexible work hours.
' ]- ]5 @: H7 P: {5 T, c
/ \# t+ f/ y: y, j0 {6 q/ w* hThe role of the Team Coordinator is to provide general administrative support and handle the day-to-day coordination for the Business Environment Team members and their ongoing projects. This positions acts as a focal point of all activities including internal and external meeting scheduling, invoice processing, financial administration and internal communications. This is a part-time position with flexible daily hours.
& j1 [% L" ?$ Y* [3 Q' H) K/ ]  O' }% ^0 K
Key responsibilities include the following:
) S! W- n/ D) j: Q! G1 z) H! D; I% g9 y2 R
    * Respond to general incoming inquiries (telephone and email),
7 x5 k0 G/ n# Z    * Scheduling of all internal and external team meetings and preparation and distribution of meeting0 W/ t. ^& @# \! p. N/ ?# S: S
    * Financial administration in the processing of invoices, internal expense claims and budget tracking.
2 v3 `8 U  t4 }/ P$ y    * Contract administration in tracking milestones dates for information delivery and payment processing1 Y: P0 F& n* }, h! v

5 C# I9 l2 d( {! p! S3 x6 fAttributes and training required:" O7 p+ N( P" d: _# {5 L

5 C6 i- ^7 P- r2 g    * Strong computer skills (keyboarding, document preparation, file management) including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Web browser
' H/ W4 \5 Z6 N    * Strong financial management skills including budget control, transaction processing, spreadsheet preparation.7 M& o" k$ b; \' |* X
    * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for internal and external relationships
  m7 V( y. Y7 ]    * Strong organizational and time management skills with capacity to prioritize and work to deadlines. }/ h, C: I; a* p
    * Previous Administrative support experience preferred or highly motivated individual with undergraduate degree or business administration certificate / diploma
" E# ?6 k: c+ O7 N# l0 N8 L, h7 |! e/ o+ H
" Z, Y4 R8 g, T" P
HR Posting #08-040: w3 P9 d( F* [) i
Human Resources
3 x0 j' H9 r9 Z; |7 o9990 - Jasper Avenue
. t3 D( T  S' v0 FE-MAIL careers@edmonton.com (single attachment only)
" D# w& L2 e! _0 dcloses September 19, 2008
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-9-19 18:15 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 02:46 , Processed in 0.111155 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.