找回密码
 注册
查看: 1051|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Fulltime Outreach Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-9-3 14:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Calder Seniors Drop In Society has an immediate opening for a full time Outreach Coordinator position.
  W$ f! K+ {* w2 `0 PReporting to the Executive Director this position is responsible to provide assistance to isolated and at risk seniors; to support seniors to “age in place” in the community and to enhance the overall well-being of seniors within the membership of the Calder Seniors Drop In Centre.9 z& I* C! t4 N4 o
Qualifications:0 _" r: u( p1 J) E: a
•        Diploma/degree in Social work, Recreation/Leisure/Physical Education, Family Studies or a related discipline with training in Program Development and specialty training in gerontology.
+ G7 i7 b0 k, ~- H! l/ T) \# y1 c# G/ d1 j
•        A minimum of   2-3 years experience in co-ordination and program delivery of seniors recreational, social and leisure programs.
  Q! V. m) E/ c
6 h  V0 R( e* G) o  @% ~•        Develop and provide programs to increase the wellness and decrease isolation of seniors in Calder Communities.' S- v2 E. ~- v, a# G1 `/ r
. d8 D, |% w+ j! f: @/ K
•        Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Premium including; Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point.
; z' @& H, r; l1 l: J8 n6 n& F: K% @3 ]% i' O
•        Provide outreach services to isolated seniors living in the target area" v/ N  e, |# {) C2 d% F+ Y$ @

* V  i- G4 f, r•        Coordinate the activities, volunteers, and clients of Calder Seniors Drop In Centre and other outreach programs.
0 u- s3 p# B. v! f: `
% e& i7 n: d. g! r•        Strong communication (written &verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.1 \2 @2 O0 X5 l: d* F0 D3 ^
9 H9 F& c2 j  H. q
•        Ability to carry out assignments of confidential nature and handle appropriately.2 w' s0 o( Z4 J9 k3 Z3 g
! l* D9 H; i- i, [  Z5 ], ?! V9 L4 s9 w
•        Must have a vehicle for use during employment and personal cell phone at their disposal for use during employment.
/ X- Z7 o  ]2 V  V- n
: Q; p5 A& e* T4 OTo be eligible for hire, candidates will be required to complete a Security Clearance Check satisfactory to the Calder Seniors Drop In Society.
8 u& P) E! M, g* q; q, \; g5 Z* h& }Submit your resume stating qualifications, experience and salary expectations to   B0 V/ v* Z) y" E
by September 30, 2008:
, `- s7 W5 W* d+ T" g4 `' M$ D! }0 ^$ B# }: n$ E( f
Calder Seniors Drop In Society; Q4 o3 e; D  O% Q
Brenda Shewaga
2 \; B8 w) [8 R' z, ZExecutive Director* \- w; Z' H: C5 y8 m% Z
Fax: 780-452-7537
) M. a0 ^  k* k2 E# IE-Mail: execald@telus.net
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 03:21 , Processed in 0.111992 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.