注册
查看: 1265|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Family Advocate

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-26 15:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity/Alberta Association for Community Living
4 V' x+ P8 I. a6 v0 F4 nLearn about our community work, visit: http://www.aacl.org
" Q* V1 m6 I5 w$ ^5 c$ S  z$ k' f& h( t4 A: v3 q' X
Position: Family Advocate / Terms: Full-time / Compensation: Competitive & based on experience / Location: Calgary / Closing Date: Sept. 05th 2008.
$ [+ U! Z/ X# O# T: |9 c4 @: L; ~3 |+ U* K, ~7 }
The Organization: The Alberta Association for Community Living (AACL) fosters family leadership & advocacy in the pursuit of fully inclusive community lives for children/adults with developmental disabilities. We are seeking a self-motivated, dedicated individual who is committed to our vision of inclusion to work as a Family Advocate in Calgary and area.
) [* |0 I( R' ^) _" [2 I* W' |
7 }' z! M, M; g+ H- L" T4 m6 Q3 P3 I) dIf, like us, you believe that children should grow up at home; that children should attend their neighbourhood schools; that all people should have the right to participate and be welcomed into their community; that all people should have the chance at a good job for decent pay; then, this is the job for you. 6 Y  e- {+ G' H' c* |% {

* Q" d% Z: N9 Q  v/ {You will: work directly with individuals with developmental disabilities and their families to think about, plan for and realize inclusive community lives; serve as a resource & guide to families and individuals with developmental disabilities in their pursuit of supports and services that enable inclusion; develop/support the networking of families who are committed to pursuing inclusion; advocate with and for families and individuals in their efforts to secure the required supports and to nurture and develop inclusive communities.
: N1 D* n) @1 L( u  |5 i1 j! J% x3 Q9 M6 p
The successful candidates must possess; deep understanding of inclusion/an unwavering commitment to its ideals; excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills; working knowledge of the systems & supports available to families/individuals with developmental disabilities in Alberta.
# E. ?: |% r( u) K7 _2 Q) N: ^
  D+ [$ y7 L1 j& a- `In addition: partnership building and problem-solving skills; commitment to research and evaluation; ability to work independently as well as part of a team; a university or college education in disability studies or related field is preferred; personal experience in the field may be considered as equivalent.
5 s- T$ ~" m2 ?8 ]' E( m6 W- U( a0 _# X7 ~  d
TO APPLY - Submit CV & covering letter in confidence to:
# F9 e. L/ G( |. n. f: L8 i+ e  I4 m( \  }# A# G
Lori Adamchick, Executive Director
. Y9 E9 K2 [9 M' |Alberta Association for Community Living 7 Q8 {2 E; G- R1 T( o2 d3 m
4112 - 4th St., NW, Calgary, Alberta T2K 1A2+ \0 _8 Y/ E4 ^! O; w3 s6 A# i1 [
E: ladamchick@aacl.org / F: 403.228.2132
9 }6 Q3 }( m+ j, i. f- V  p& C4 s. {0 g5 W. O+ K
PS. We thank al applicants. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-29 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
What is the Chinese translation of "Family Advocate"?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 21:59 , Processed in 0.095682 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.