找回密码
 注册
查看: 4131|回复: 3

weekend happyness

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new 3 u9 g1 [. a# l" ^: N& {+ g
BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a
6 s6 g) v% t: ^5 HBroni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window 1 j3 l0 R1 X9 _4 M
and asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your & t, W! ~7 L) ?4 r* U0 B
flock, will you give me one?"
4 O. z  y! Z0 U& y3 ?  ]  H3 B! [: Q% b2 N* t: ]; k
The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his
5 Q0 ~5 s. f5 q! L1 \4 T# {peacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."; y1 v/ ~" B# R# i4 _! V' @! g
. V9 ?2 o  Y& C! |; ^4 `
The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a ' _* p3 P, o, [! a; K/ Q' i1 E& R' m' f
cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a 8 b# [+ p7 V/ w% [; U
GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database   u3 v, {& ~* ?
and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his
2 B% p& S2 k4 r! P+ T5 RBlackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out
' e/ w7 k$ _$ r5 L7 I* O3 l7 R" P) va 130 page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and
5 [' U5 {* U  w8 Z1 i8 a. |says,"You have exactly 1586 sheep".: t# o6 p$ |  e" V" [1 t

' ]2 d+ r0 I8 Z+ M* E, h: H& B"That is correct; take one of the sheep" said the shepherd.
5 x. I' h! T" V- S8 b) H7 [1 W. M8 f+ B
He watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his
" B! k: Q3 [7 D$ `6 Pcar.
  _% a$ g9 \, X' s& A, C2 A# |9 V& {8 [
Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business # N  }+ l7 Z9 {
is, will you give me back my animal?"/ Y* b0 H2 d9 d/ W$ ]* |

2 \3 X2 ?- U! F( ^' A& c% w"OK, why not" answered the young man.
" W# ?: V% o( |; E5 ]) }: f& a8 t# l& `; |( v6 G/ H2 F+ {2 A
"Clearly, you are a consultant" said the shepherd.
4 |" K8 C7 a$ t
! z3 c5 d5 x8 Y"That's correct" says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"2 K8 g9 g$ F+ u& u$ [* q+ T( Z( c
2 B( ~- c* [1 l" l/ B, J. S
"No guessing required" answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although
* ?$ G- ^9 h: N+ v( enobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a
0 i  x* `0 @4 W! U0 Bquestion I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business.... Now give
2 i, ?8 g# A! m; Gme back my dog".
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
a woman walks into a supermarket, and notices a male customer whose zipper is
* T6 Y8 A; C' S$ l1 \8 d7 i- eundone. The woman kindly says" excuse me sir,but your barracks doors are open".
  i5 ?% t7 f2 YNot having a clue what the woman was talking about he continued shopping. A few   X  k3 B9 k4 C1 n& J3 w
moments later another customer approached the man and explained that his zipper ; A* |& n) M/ g1 \6 C2 I6 x7 `
was undone. The man zipped up and continued his shopping. At the checkout he ran
5 ^" U5 M5 M& z; T8 _& x( Einto the woman who originally informed him of his zipper.He decides to play into / ^7 Z5 k+ N# w
her unusual comment; "excuse me maam, when you noticed my barracks door was " M" P/ N& J. I% K* S! \$ j2 c/ D3 G
open, did you happen to see a soldier standing at full attention?" The woman
* G5 C7 `5 G! z, g# Tresponded by saying " no, all i saw was a disabled vet sitting on two duffle 0 r, e5 J9 H' _& J8 e$ v8 \' V
bags"
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Three couples were married and stayed at the same hotel for their honeymoons,
, C# c' E6 P% h. l' n1 g3 @' [9 hwhere they were all taken care of by Dave the Bellboy.
; t9 _! c" y4 Y3 v/ v7 C* ~$ e, y2 I0 @
The first man married a nurse. & U# W. ]3 @# L1 U" Y

) ^" j* X8 t, t3 i4 i  {& C. HDave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "What a lucky guy. 9 o6 l! q5 l, F
Nurses are known to be hot to trot".( h; I" n  _5 V; ?1 x/ W

5 E3 z6 M. }) H0 dThe second man married a telephone operator. 2 q- ~: P6 k* Q4 s

; ]  w& Y( W" UDave showed them to their room and thought to himself,?Wow, he's a lucky one. , ^6 {- ~4 y7 F/ r3 F
Telephone operators have sexy voices and once you pop that top
  k+ M  \4 u0 a* {7 lbutton...A-bomb.?
; ?& w# w9 F* p- `
* n$ g8 W! o$ i+ [  g3 B$ ?The third man married a school teacher.
: m! P% i* J. i7 [4 F& g% A1 l) Z7 V& b  C9 D/ B- D
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor guy, she's pretty
5 G2 |: J  c) m, r. _but teachers are just too frigid".( I2 M! n4 a) J/ `# _( A4 g" q
# l" H7 F  t9 `; h% \
The next morning, Dave reported to work at 5:30 in the morning. He expected * j  ?! e, P4 r3 u
only the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute and the other two
* D/ E0 d# P* E  iwould call much later in the day.
& L4 B- A+ T! t8 a8 ?* ~# H: U+ m$ F2 @% }. G8 ?' g$ W, Z- b( X- Q
At 6:00 a.m. the phone rang. It was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. The " h$ Y9 o! H9 a& D4 V
nurse's husband opened the door and Dave stepped back in shock. The man's
+ Q" K( Q* x* G; Fpajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed. 8 x' M7 r9 ^" x) G* C

8 y6 }, D/ O: ^) l2 n" E/ @% _+ gDave asked, "What happened sir? You married a nurse.
! K+ g3 J8 i% ]9 H  Y
6 W, V& {1 A2 \  c2 X- I" W8 iThe man sourly replies, "Son, don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night ! l* \8 R! o- C7 S6 C5 D, z0 M
was her nagging voice saying, 揧ou抮e not sanitary, and you抮e not sanitary."
, j; Z4 F: J2 m
4 }/ t  H/ Q# C* ^At 6:30 a.m., the phone rang again.
$ {% H6 T8 _+ J2 z
- i$ S8 V3 u% P1 FThe telephone operator's husband called for breakfast. Dave brought it as fast ! }$ w7 H# d  X8 q1 Y
as possible hoping for the best. The man opened the door and Dave stepped back : y  b. G/ C; k; s2 @' O* G
in shock. The man's hair and pajamas were properly combed and pressed.; O! O1 E" y; H" N

: ]( G" E- p" a  g+ Z& nDave asked," What happened? Telephone operators are supposed to be as sexy as   ?) Q  O. e+ ~  z7 K! M
their voices." 4 |5 m1 v  A% R5 J$ m, F- O( t$ Q
- X* _# W! f% g7 f. P# H7 \7 d
The man sourly replies "Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I
% O7 T; P* ?+ T% ?, wheard last night was her nasal voice saying, "You're three minutes are up, your : A- i2 p/ c1 s+ C2 q9 W4 F
three minutes are up."
+ m8 j; T3 @) R; M& ~5 K( h1 f9 d5 ?0 z* h; ?& D" E
Dave went back down to the desk, just knowing the teacher抯 husband would be ( F9 y/ ?9 R% |" d1 `  A& \
calling any minute.& J. G0 J  |2 M3 I. K1 B) n

e. ]1 x9 h7 i# ?% D6 f0 ]Finally at 4:30 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.
% S: r. L1 l, r. m4 y- E! O/ e
& S& Q: U6 G, i4 o" CDave can't believe it but quickly took the breakfast to the couple抯 room. The
( E9 A3 t' p3 j9 y  `8 u$ gman opened the door and Dave took a step back in shock. The man was wearing only , s/ |% k# I6 i. z! G1 ~
his boxers, his hair was a mess, and he had scratch marks on his chest, arms and ' r8 A! q5 w5 \" P
legs.
: |) j- D* L! v+ Q$ l( u* c/ p" _8 A3 k, }- E) P; ^
Joe fearing the worst asked 揥hat happened to you? Did you have a 9 J# ?5 Q# d! L" |6 D' F
fight?"
" s8 w0 t; B/ U& q+ e/ p8 s! Z9 ~' W3 O
The man smiled and happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry, be sure to marry
: C( _& k9 t* t4 ~1 C. Wa school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy smooth voice saying "We $ q+ a2 U# a3 T7 ?2 ]* c: r
are going to do this over and over, until we get right."
老柳教车
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-22 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
good job! thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 16:40 , Processed in 0.196294 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.