找回密码
 注册
查看: 4136|回复: 3

weekend happyness

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-22 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new . G) B1 o. L. K8 G$ o
BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a
3 `8 W+ K- ?' Z5 f2 JBroni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window * k1 B. Z1 S) u! F
and asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your
, C4 N& W# B7 g9 Fflock, will you give me one?"  J* @. Y1 i4 b* }+ v& [5 \+ H  A

0 e" m' P; y8 a& z0 K0 ]! fThe shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his
( O8 p6 ~' i' gpeacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."; I- h5 G5 B" P3 e( O) P* X

4 t& _* U% U" BThe yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a
1 v3 y$ [4 G' p6 c, jcell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a
+ Z0 n  H( s2 X- W9 E: q5 GGPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database
3 v# e: f- f5 Y" R. X+ yand an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his
8 d5 I. R: n0 d6 J* }0 CBlackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out
- ^# h' K0 w3 }; _4 Q7 }* |a 130 page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and
; F- n- b' U' E# U( G4 Gsays,"You have exactly 1586 sheep".
  c) [9 M7 M% ^
9 C& C" S. B- S$ A1 x, l"That is correct; take one of the sheep" said the shepherd.
% D+ H7 o% s' {7 O, h- P" g
4 r, Q; h( T, ~5 \$ \1 iHe watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his
' T2 d! \" F# L/ |car.
0 t' F# F2 @7 q% v; M- w9 H$ X% n% Y7 U$ p
Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business & S( v0 e7 M% r; f2 q
is, will you give me back my animal?"
$ W" [* @2 N" E4 {
. i; T# W0 G$ U; W  c' h) ~"OK, why not" answered the young man.8 P% j" u% O  m2 _6 O
) ?. @% q) C, p" _
"Clearly, you are a consultant" said the shepherd.
/ o! _& ]5 \& j4 V1 ^% g
. H! v! y% z1 C! q, U! B- w1 R/ X- ]"That's correct" says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
$ m8 F. o- l% Z2 g. a7 i5 c3 m" Z! b( X$ ~1 H" T7 k
"No guessing required" answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although ; @* Q4 e9 V2 j. H3 @
nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a + D$ q6 Z  y' h% q+ k0 \* {
question I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business.... Now give
& {0 r( g, `' u. M/ Xme back my dog".
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:41 | 显示全部楼层
a woman walks into a supermarket, and notices a male customer whose zipper is
+ o) }/ G4 B) cundone. The woman kindly says" excuse me sir,but your barracks doors are open".
0 l$ x% f7 U& c) @+ NNot having a clue what the woman was talking about he continued shopping. A few , D  D. ?- _- n" W7 p2 {
moments later another customer approached the man and explained that his zipper % \7 Q: M, a* D& T
was undone. The man zipped up and continued his shopping. At the checkout he ran 4 y6 d( |( h) M* Z. h3 V
into the woman who originally informed him of his zipper.He decides to play into ( o# T, b) v( d5 j
her unusual comment; "excuse me maam, when you noticed my barracks door was " c& _* q. \! i6 _  V: c; V& W
open, did you happen to see a soldier standing at full attention?" The woman
: C; Q" a0 h9 q# S: Iresponded by saying " no, all i saw was a disabled vet sitting on two duffle
* n. V( v; |" L7 D8 M) Xbags"
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-22 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Three couples were married and stayed at the same hotel for their honeymoons,
% {5 E$ x7 a, _& F5 [/ }where they were all taken care of by Dave the Bellboy.
" Y, Z( A/ D2 {0 U: ?8 L- B8 z1 f& X; d, D" W" @0 U* S' G' e1 ~7 D
The first man married a nurse. 1 N+ U0 u, [- \% e
  ?7 Z) g3 r' c
Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "What a lucky guy. ' y, t8 |, g3 {5 \
Nurses are known to be hot to trot".; x( |2 ~# k" g; T

. e( y/ O. O# H% m! NThe second man married a telephone operator.
5 _& Z7 x+ E* M7 C, |
0 ~1 T1 H5 p9 F7 w* o! JDave showed them to their room and thought to himself,?Wow, he's a lucky one.
% v+ O; ?9 r; F# _- m$ R% R1 n1 {Telephone operators have sexy voices and once you pop that top % o) I; l" D2 q4 B+ D8 n8 [+ P, s
button...A-bomb.?
4 ^7 M6 s6 E6 m, f: o, y
* n  O- ]8 V$ L/ y7 Z! O  LThe third man married a school teacher. 7 ^" t% z3 x; x/ y7 W

, R2 H1 x5 a/ B1 `Dave showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor guy, she's pretty , C/ t$ X, w. |, S
but teachers are just too frigid".
( T) ~# k* K7 N2 n- g& _# y  ~+ H
8 \" e5 E) E8 P# u, |The next morning, Dave reported to work at 5:30 in the morning. He expected # K, i' L$ F( P, E  R
only the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute and the other two
* O8 H6 c$ O% g$ Owould call much later in the day.1 |0 d) N9 N; E, f5 e7 R* C+ z

. C; [3 @! }4 n, y, v, m6 I0 AAt 6:00 a.m. the phone rang. It was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. The
$ T0 m" E( k" M4 Fnurse's husband opened the door and Dave stepped back in shock. The man's
5 |; k/ J! ?* |: y! o9 ?  H" Fpajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed. ) Y3 f( |- g) ~, i( }, J6 U9 B$ g
9 g0 t4 A) a, s8 x. @
Dave asked, "What happened sir? You married a nurse.
" v2 a' ?8 c; P1 U8 Q! a6 \6 X$ }
& n8 N" J1 t" B: Q) H. h" ]( ZThe man sourly replies, "Son, don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night
! C9 Y7 `' G5 U; Fwas her nagging voice saying, 揧ou抮e not sanitary, and you抮e not sanitary."( N& t9 M( o. P8 N* V) a

! C, I2 y$ {( \- `At 6:30 a.m., the phone rang again.
% f* p: i6 |2 ?
# d6 }) j: t$ i4 @The telephone operator's husband called for breakfast. Dave brought it as fast ) N% u4 D2 b/ x8 F
as possible hoping for the best. The man opened the door and Dave stepped back % }) f! n) X9 [) Y& B0 }" a
in shock. The man's hair and pajamas were properly combed and pressed.
6 p. _, A: W/ Z" l; k+ A6 m" L6 |  N6 t* e+ D8 s: _
Dave asked," What happened? Telephone operators are supposed to be as sexy as ) l5 L+ l1 k  ?6 K! g
their voices." " L! w4 H8 C9 p# X  }0 `0 s

3 x' a: u( V- M$ V0 }The man sourly replies "Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I
" m2 X0 _  @' l0 u% P! d2 }4 [heard last night was her nasal voice saying, "You're three minutes are up, your   ^6 i/ T# `1 ]
three minutes are up."
8 o; E  Z9 Q% w3 b, w; w4 n# l, `! m, ]- a2 b9 e
Dave went back down to the desk, just knowing the teacher抯 husband would be - R- Z! J, q' [
calling any minute.7 Z0 b* M" @" S- l* T* ^+ k5 s2 g
+ R* l. H  n& v- p' n
Finally at 4:30 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.
/ d2 |+ y( K0 _+ [) v+ \5 c
- D# U. `1 o7 c& r7 d1 ZDave can't believe it but quickly took the breakfast to the couple抯 room. The
9 N. x" Y! }+ o' J+ r! Mman opened the door and Dave took a step back in shock. The man was wearing only
1 S6 K+ u( |( u0 Whis boxers, his hair was a mess, and he had scratch marks on his chest, arms and # ~7 x1 g- Q+ q- t. h
legs.! I% Y. R. t) K4 i6 E

7 A0 ~7 f$ V  m7 CJoe fearing the worst asked 揥hat happened to you? Did you have a - ^4 q$ N& c2 H# U$ b3 r2 }
fight?" 4 S6 R( ~! K5 [3 x

3 Q5 ?0 w0 F' [. B7 J  oThe man smiled and happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry, be sure to marry
$ e1 `' b" @" ^5 ~3 x" Ma school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy smooth voice saying "We ' |. ]: U; w, o7 l6 m( u7 G
are going to do this over and over, until we get right."
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-8-22 22:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
good job! thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-29 02:25 , Processed in 0.195183 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.