找回密码
 注册
查看: 1069|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Administrative Support

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-12 10:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / SAHARRA Society >>> Position: Administrative Support / Salary: $15 hr x 20 hrs. week / Closing Date: August 25, 2008. - J' B5 T- @  R2 L+ z, I
. A* H, t. @8 V% A+ @1 L. i* A- A
Based in Edmonton, AB, SAHAARA is a non profit society run by volunteers. We require an exceptional administrative support person to help the board manage our day to day operations. 2 c+ O% d# x7 s) P

9 ^9 w; @9 _6 _% k" t. L2 lReporting to the Board, you will exercise professionalism, be able to work independently, take initiative, and have a commitment to working in a non profit environment. Attention to detail and a high degree of independence are essential to your success in this position.+ h; g3 d% h6 Z. q3 F: t- E: b# I

5 z) t3 S, i* ^/ S# ~% b" JIn addition: you will be responsible for creating brochures which may contain graphics, illustrations/tables. You will also be responsible for the opening of the office, answering the phone, greeting visitors and calling clients.
7 Q1 }/ b3 @- i3 k0 t! s1 n5 u* B& V# z: ?
The administrative support to the board includes: documenting & electronic filing, correspondence, updating the content of website & internet research. Your professional communication and quality interpersonal skills allow you to communicate effectively with a variety of clients, meeting their needs and the goals of SAHAARA.  H3 ?& E: f: t8 {7 R- _

! F0 Z, B# V3 N" Y  k3 T) O* }1 LKey Qualifications: education & several years of directly related professional administrative experience; advanced skills in using all aspects of MS Office software; good skills & knowledge of the Internet & website maintenance; good communication skills, written & oral; equivalencies will be considered.- A' {: t$ h0 t, v6 `
  h, u7 J$ k4 W
TO APPLY - Submit CV in confidence to:9 u* t0 m! {5 l5 ~% K9 \

% w$ @0 R7 Y: P0 |Mr. Harchand Grewal, SAHAARA$ Q. W  j5 ?7 ]* Y2 e
9338 - 34 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6E 5X8- A% i) U& V& f" |0 `, g5 ~) t
F: 780.414.1055 / email: sahaara@telus.net
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 04:47 , Processed in 0.091372 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.