找回密码
 注册
查看: 1126|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Senior Project Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-7-28 14:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / AUMA - Inclusive Communities Project8 y. V+ V" C$ V7 N. w: d; C; r
Learn about us, visit: http://www.auma.ca (or) www.msp.auma.ca
( L5 m0 x+ l6 J' Q! |- f
& ?0 ]8 R5 M3 sPosition: Senior Project Coordinator, Welcoming & Inclusive Communities / Timeline: September 2008 to August 31, 2011 (dependent on when contract is filled) / Contract rate: up to $63,000/year for 3 years / Location: Edmonton Application Deadline: August 11, 2008 or until contract is filled.
9 H/ E$ ?2 x+ _) ?. V/ B
( w- r2 R6 F9 l/ J; sThe Project: The Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission, the Human Rights and Citizenship Branch of Alberta Culture and Community Spirit and the Alberta Urban Municipalities Association (AUMA) are working in partnership to increase municipal capacity to become more welcoming and inclusive and to combat racism and discrimination.
, v% J4 g# J: w' j" P9 x  x4 x8 _
Position Abstract - responsible for the management of the Welcoming & Inclusive Communities Project. Work undertaken as part of the Project may include activities such as: Facilitate networks of government departments, provincial organizations & municipalities involved in the issue; develop stronger metrics to assess what's working, what's not & improve as necessary.
! k6 h, H6 z) G1 v3 j: B) L+ |% w, ^* G* G, S3 [$ _% L& D; M
In addition: develop/execute a communications plan; update AUMA Committees & Board of Directors, whose members can serve as champions of the initiative with other municipalities and can provide important critical feedback/guidance.; b/ q" b6 J- @  z& ~6 i/ b

7 I! J0 U" R# f9 x2 {5 cPLUS: liaise with all AUMA staff on related initiatives including Municipal Sustainability Planning, Citizen Engagement, Elected Officials Education and Training, Common Ground, and others; organize learning/networking events to promote becoming more welcoming/inclusive to the broader AUMA membership. : \% X0 V! N5 @% ~& k! `

- a& r3 P7 B( N3 u& y% uQualifications: A related University Degree + related experience. Knowledge of municipal governments, community development principles and issues of inclusion will be an asset.
# A; ]& E3 W4 K: [  ]) R$ X/ T6 c, ]
Full Details Online at:
) F8 K. i- q8 R7 M" e; O
! ]$ n9 F: q0 ?7 m" P/ H( d+ i: S$ chttp://www.auma.ca/live/AMSC/Job ... b+Postings?cid=6516
1 }7 L1 H  w2 ^6 r1 {  D3 ?. U6 \# t$ L
% k6 i- M8 }$ q7 N3 l# o) JTO APPLY - Email resumes to Rachel Bocock: rbocock@auma.ca with "Senior Project Coordinator - Welcoming and Inclusive Communities" in the subject line.
9 T$ ^$ l# z8 m# [8 g
1 R% A8 w9 k( P( a0 APS. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 05:25 , Processed in 0.190686 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.