找回密码
 注册
查看: 4311|回复: 5

Price reduction -- single detached house in Terwillegar Towne

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-30 14:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Price reduction -- single detached house in Terwillegar Towne4 n* f7 |! _6 I; R6 _
It has just got an price reduction to $335900.
2 ]  k" f$ n" ZCompared to the price and options, this is the best deal in the riverbend area (South west Edmonton).
# n! W* Z  W' A5 t7 v" fWe want a quick sale." G7 r8 {" ]  r

; |, r" x" e$ V6 b+ bVisit the mls link for more information. Please contact my agent or drop me a line at uofachinese@hotmail.com.
, }; g7 V- ^/ ~, j$ ^4 U* Dhttp://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=6838505
6 j" h+ _, q" k2 z. x3 d
3 {1 ]5 }3 A$ s# {/ YThanks everyone.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-30 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
To answer some of the questions I have received:
/ t' s( j8 |, P# l6 _: Z+ S
* i0 N) r1 q1 w3 L$ uThe house is in very good condition and very clean. The only reason we sell it at a very low price is because we moved out of Edmonton and it is a hassle to maintain the house and everything remotely. There is nothing wrong with it. We took very good care of the house while we were living in it.
0 L+ K8 n2 D- t' l
3 l. a/ h6 A# @2 d2 V: ^2 _$ bThe builder took a long time to build the house (starting at early 2004), taking enough time to let the foundation set after the concrete was poured. If you go there you can see there are no cracks (not even hairlines) whatsoever in the basement, the basement floor was very smooth. This is very important. I have seen quite a few houses built around late 06, 07 have scary cracks because builders were in such a hurry to make money therefore the quality was not as good. These cracks could be very bad in the long run.
2 p$ `* `6 `/ u' _! V8 I1 N
0 L! W2 J7 H& @# _& j3 e  LThe house is facing south, a lot sun shine in the living room and master bedroom in the winter (saving heating cost alot), while it is still cool in the summer. We never used any fan or air conditioning in the summer. There are only a few days (3 or 4) that we feel a bit warm during each summer, however, we still didn't need a fan.
1 I) {% U! e2 E; C2 x* ~  M) z" N; p* n. d
The house is plain, not many upgrades, I have to admit. However, it has a double-car garage, which is the most important thing in Edmonton during winter time. Besides, you get it at a low price, you can always upgrade it yourself and sell it with a higher price to make everything worthwhile.
, _. F* l& q6 `$ I% E* @: O4 K( V' N9 C: Z; U
Besides, the floor plan is nice for Chinese families, the large kitchen is separated from the living room, making cooking a lot easier without letting the smell going to the whole house. Besides, we have upgraded range hood (抽油烟机) and did a back-splash around the stove (靠炉子的墙上安了瓷砖), which make cleaning a lot easier.4 [3 ?9 `$ J0 j4 u) H' M
8 b* v2 g/ o7 a$ z
In the word, the house is the best deal you can get in the best area in Edmonton.
/ b4 K; x" v/ b) c
% ]3 B% |# h0 ^1 T, bAny question, please feel free to email me.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-30 14:53 | 显示全部楼层
好像没有BASEMENT?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-30 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
It does have a basement, however it is unfurnished. You can use it as a big storage.
- c* J$ K& u  b* _% yMy description above specifically says the basement was poured perfectly and there are no cracks whatsoever.
+ Y: p2 z- K1 k7 X1 y- z. u
7 [4 v7 @7 |$ D3 i+ D% |& {/ K1 m[ 本帖最后由 uofachinese 于 2008-6-30 17:21 编辑 ]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-2 08:09 | 显示全部楼层
up up up
鲜花(13) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-8-20 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
thelink is invalid
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 01:07 , Processed in 0.116902 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.