注册
查看: 1076|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Corporate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-18 13:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Newcomer Internship: 1 z  P& b3 Q  N2 |
Corporate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable4 G5 y0 e, L9 Z+ h! C+ S; g& }
Job Number:  1471; G; T4 {& e# Z1 z# _; s4 z! {
+ D1 p) {" V9 O
Posted On: Jun 17, 2008  
& g& F( x6 Y4 \: K) G( q5 q( @4 j! y4 m4 c- o
Closing Date - 12:01am (in the morning) on: Jul 3, 2008   ; O% E' ?: V4 q) c& {

0 Y% g5 R$ p. i4 {: k& AUnion: Out of Scope
7 M: d  i+ [+ G9 x( _2 N: R) d. N) R 2 i0 f# i4 E/ n0 N3 Y2 p
Number of Openings (up to): 1 - Internship Full-time 4 V! H- u9 J1 {) V6 Q
, V2 q, q4 R7 ]+ m4 K
Department: Corporate Accounting and Reporting Section (Finance and Treasury Department)
$ C' ^% `( h1 \  g4 y0 |$ l
1 W  W( Y# u- n: [+ ZWork Location(s): Stanley Milner Library, 7 Sir Winston Churchill Square (141), T5J 2V49 G/ X; \4 n, I6 ?6 y$ b

/ g% F4 l4 V; K! n0 q4 s2 j3 ]$ cDescription:  
  v( V9 a! L( B" G1 A5 f' X! ]; o) R1 \7 c" g% q
This is a temporary position for approximately 11 months.  Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of their application.3 m( G: I3 H( Y2 a/ I

1 n3 Z; n4 ~2 b, lAs part of the City of Edmonton's Newcomer Internship Program, we are seeking a highly motivated internationally trained Accountant to work as an intern for a period of 11 months.  The objective of this program is to provide foreign trained professionals with meaningful Canadian work experience related to their qualifications, skills and experience.
3 T/ h; I- b% Q, R+ { ' G( L9 f8 ^4 [/ V9 K" Y
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Accountants Payable and Receivable, you will perform professional/senior technical accounting work involving control over processing and maintenance of complex and diverse accounts receivable and billing financial systems and records.  This may include:' |( W) }  D3 m$ ^6 a
•        Assisting in reviewing the overall accounting system and inter-related financial processes within a diversified accounting environment
, g) @  `0 D* f7 _1 _6 \+ b2 {( j•        Developing performance reports, including monthly billing and collection activity, customer profile, and specialized reports including year end financial statements
+ b# B: |# Z  q•        Providing technical and professional advice and assistance to business are officials in matters of financial policies and procedures under the shared services delivery module
) S5 U, w  E  \" y0 F/ l•        Performing complex trend analysis, transactional analysis and reconciliation's
" x! I. Q/ Z' u3 _) _2 y3 m•        Applying a high level of analysis in providing value added AP/AR services and recommendations to customers ) N/ ^3 ~9 W* m" D6 k
Job Requirements:  
, ~" ?+ B5 P% m$ K/ p2 w•        University degree obtained outside of Canada (bachelor or applied) in an accounting-related discipline& C/ R. P. m3 p$ }7 ]
•        Working towards a Canadian accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA) would be considered an asset
* x( z) K' u1 X! W, w•        Three (3) years of progressively responsible international accounting experience
( ^$ Y$ l1 T9 c+ |* Z# t•        A basic working knowledge of Corporate Financial Systems
, c) c7 o- @! T( e) U•        Demonstrated competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and spreadsheets
( Z; d0 z) i+ @) _7 @. S- @: T0 W•        Demonstrated ability to deal courteously with the public and make decisions within established policies* D, C" {% s& H2 V6 t" ]% V
•        A basic knowledge of accounting, administrative procedures and regulations including GAAP and GST
& F2 q0 c4 l9 W7 H0 Q•        Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  ~! f$ P% N- FHours of Work:  33.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
5 @  n5 k) O8 g- kHours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program.
- Q' U$ y' Y* v7 B* U5 t- kSalary:  $27.00 hourly% n( n6 D( K3 j# E7 j2 Y' [
General:  This is an Out of Scope position.  The City of Edmonton thanks all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity; however, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.$ h9 @; F0 A' B5 h$ v, S4 x
Human Resources Consultant:  GF/MB% X5 G/ t! @9 V  q
  k6 s! W& w2 {% L
To apply online and for further details, visit www.edmonton.ca/careers  . M, D2 x% e* m) ~# t
Applications can also be faxed to (780) 496-8063 or submitted in the drop-off box at the Employment Centre, Main Floor, City Hall, #1 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2R7.  All postings close at 12:01 a.m (in the morning) on the date listed.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-18 14:02 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 18:18 , Processed in 0.234887 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.