注册
查看: 1078|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Corporate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-18 13:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Newcomer Internship:
1 i; a' F9 W! V# F3 S7 kCorporate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable+ p! U! b( ~3 g& d' t, w1 M
Job Number:  1471& K: k( X( h! k! T$ A4 _

8 ]) Q& K; U, F2 YPosted On: Jun 17, 2008  . o9 ^" r9 J6 A7 U) r1 H4 k! v5 |/ f

# X$ i; k) e9 S  k; w3 Y7 @Closing Date - 12:01am (in the morning) on: Jul 3, 2008   . i3 x9 ?  u, i. E) K* N6 C
4 w7 R% V; c" q: Y
Union: Out of Scope/ v: y1 R  j, Z; X4 h

a7 v# j4 h  [, ]( ZNumber of Openings (up to): 1 - Internship Full-time 8 r" H6 e: @5 q, S  h

% z+ k" N4 M2 P8 M% |4 yDepartment: Corporate Accounting and Reporting Section (Finance and Treasury Department)
/ [6 g% r/ ?4 e4 V
7 R3 G+ b% Q* W8 _Work Location(s): Stanley Milner Library, 7 Sir Winston Churchill Square (141), T5J 2V4
, j+ C- w6 E) F0 @' \# v! ~
- x0 P8 ^, g# F0 x6 S) gDescription:  % r* o3 R; B+ v3 O# h7 [, i& o
' m/ ^5 h* h/ c; G- w& L" Z
This is a temporary position for approximately 11 months.  Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of their application.
4 B1 O* t+ F- r- h5 m7 k) d8 o6 ~" y
& x5 o5 _8 l3 |0 A( X7 F! o( PAs part of the City of Edmonton's Newcomer Internship Program, we are seeking a highly motivated internationally trained Accountant to work as an intern for a period of 11 months.  The objective of this program is to provide foreign trained professionals with meaningful Canadian work experience related to their qualifications, skills and experience. ' ?: c$ }6 [& g

6 Q2 k' H. r. n: E3 G; x5 `( u$ Q0 }6 QReporting to the Manager of Corporate Accountants Payable and Receivable, you will perform professional/senior technical accounting work involving control over processing and maintenance of complex and diverse accounts receivable and billing financial systems and records.  This may include:
2 W8 X; }3 _2 {$ ]•        Assisting in reviewing the overall accounting system and inter-related financial processes within a diversified accounting environment" `( |8 t0 Q% }2 R* D6 T
•        Developing performance reports, including monthly billing and collection activity, customer profile, and specialized reports including year end financial statements2 s$ }9 {& W2 ]" z: ^
•        Providing technical and professional advice and assistance to business are officials in matters of financial policies and procedures under the shared services delivery module% b7 |8 a4 Y, D
•        Performing complex trend analysis, transactional analysis and reconciliation's8 i9 i4 z2 G1 l
•        Applying a high level of analysis in providing value added AP/AR services and recommendations to customers
# k& m; E( P7 jJob Requirements:  2 S/ ~- b/ w6 i" ^" ~7 |  I7 E( [
•        University degree obtained outside of Canada (bachelor or applied) in an accounting-related discipline& F' m! V6 O- p$ L2 l+ J0 r( T
•        Working towards a Canadian accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA) would be considered an asset" C* L6 Y; b2 x* R
•        Three (3) years of progressively responsible international accounting experience
0 m7 p, }* Z- Q0 T( m•        A basic working knowledge of Corporate Financial Systems
: Y6 k( n: ?0 Y•        Demonstrated competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and spreadsheets
1 s8 e" {0 t) H# F•        Demonstrated ability to deal courteously with the public and make decisions within established policies
0 e  j3 ]# W3 \5 O•        A basic knowledge of accounting, administrative procedures and regulations including GAAP and GST3 D: a1 `$ l' u  V$ N/ b+ K
•        Excellent verbal and written communication skills: u8 O8 o/ S4 s6 Z
Hours of Work:  33.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
8 z' z& k+ i* X: xHours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program.; c6 C% e) ?# @- a8 i: s  h! @0 h
Salary:  $27.00 hourly6 {$ a  X( p& H$ n( i
General:  This is an Out of Scope position.  The City of Edmonton thanks all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity; however, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
& m% f. i/ B" Y) p, b0 [* u4 GHuman Resources Consultant:  GF/MB
5 p: u1 F4 n' v; ?. K9 }" \6 P3 l' x0 f
To apply online and for further details, visit www.edmonton.ca/careers  
& D$ J$ _+ h/ c. eApplications can also be faxed to (780) 496-8063 or submitted in the drop-off box at the Employment Centre, Main Floor, City Hall, #1 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2R7.  All postings close at 12:01 a.m (in the morning) on the date listed.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-18 14:02 | 显示全部楼层
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-18 18:36 , Processed in 0.122518 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.