找回密码
 注册
查看: 3774|回复: 2

Nine words women use

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-10 04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
(1) Fine:   This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
6 G4 \* D' L0 R  ?" m5 j+ p6 b' y9 n. S  z' e  x: ?- g4 @
(2) Five Minutes:    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
) Y. e  [8 j% L9 T+ @" P. y+ }, C
9 U4 {5 W. [; E+ x(3)Nothing:    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.   
3 n, k3 L# I- @4 \9 S" s3 P' O% ?5 W2 w0 z4 k5 m1 S2 {; P
(4)Go Ahead:   This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!      s2 U* d7 K% K/ l3 x" N" C
0 D, h1 z3 h" h0 ~& y+ w4 d
(5) Loud Sigh:   This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men.. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.   (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)/ t+ a& X+ L$ V0 F7 p$ W3 |
" ?7 m% p2 }" [* Y5 `
(6) That's Okay:   This is one of the most dangerous state m ents a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.  / l' H7 e# s1 }" W: w9 f0 c
8 k. R' k2 T7 p' z# z: ^
(7) Thanks:   A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all.  DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').* V1 Z2 U5 o9 I8 h* R2 f
. e* p5 o- T0 Z3 y9 X# D6 U
(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of sayingF* YOU!2 m* Y' }7 z( g0 c2 u( K5 o- i0 b; P

! ?& Z, N( d) q/ a8 g7 W(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:  Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
鲜花(21) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-15 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 04:03 , Processed in 0.100256 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.