查看: 2290|回复: 1

[爱城新闻] GeoEdmonton 2008

[复制链接]
鲜花(151) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-11 05:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
GeoEdmonton’08: A Heritage of Innovation
$ O  z' ~  @& I7 s% D! R3 }5 M; F" W4 e2 c
The Canadian Geotechnical Society (CGS), the Canadian National Chapter of the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH-CNC), and the Geotechnical Society of Edmonton invite you to join us in Edmonton at the 61st Canadian Geotechnical Conference and the 9th Joint CGS/IAH-CNC Groundwater Conference. The Conference will be held at the Edmonton Westin Hotel from September 21-24, 2008
8 R7 G5 J$ ]0 ~  G6 K$ @7 T* R3 P$ j
2 ?& h0 A7 c0 d+ O7 \The conference theme "A Heritage of Innovation" reflects this annual conference's tradition of providing a continuing forum for presentation and discussion of research developments and advancements in geotechnical engineering and hydrogeology. This theme will be reflected in the Hardy Lecture, and through special acknowledgements of the Edmonton and area's geotechnical and hydrogeological pioneers.
" x' H' k. M4 O  ^# p+ M" f' k
* |1 G# }. o0 ]& C) gIn addition to the technical program and plenary sessions, the conference will include a complement of local tours, workshops and short courses. A dedicated poster session, a raft-based geological tour of the North Saskatchewan River valley, and a “wall-breaking” contest will also be featured. Edmonton's cultural institutions and natural river valley autumn splendour will form the backdrop for the conference's social and partners programs promising a combined display of natural beauty and cultural heritage.1 K9 G3 v) h( R: N( Z
& w; l$ K% e0 Y5 L
Short abstracts of up to 250 words are due by January 18, 2008. All abstracts and papers must be submitted electronically using the easy-to-use Online Abstract Submission feature on the GeoEdmonton'08 web site.
: r; c+ o+ I; Q6 thttp://www.geoedmonton08.ca/
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(151) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-13 20:10 | 显示全部楼层
I decide to prepare a paper, for it maybe help me in finding a professional job in Canada.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 11:17 , Processed in 0.114820 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.