找回密码
 注册
查看: 6526|回复: 3

Who are you in favor of?

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-10 08:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I should say which party are you for, republican or democrat?1 U- Z3 r, w7 `$ V; A- x* W

, i$ i: @& g! T* @3 UI have seen people talk about the campaigns and the election, do you choose the candidate by party? Or do you choose him/her by the achievements, experience and proposed policies?: [( y1 y, R! s) x4 u
* ?$ R" C  b3 J  P/ h, @7 x* ?9 {, i
And importantly, what is the basic standing of the two parties?
鲜花(634) 鸡蛋(5)
发表于 2008-1-10 09:36 | 显示全部楼层
I am Hilary's backer.  Sorry i don't know which party she is in. I back her because my hubby backs her. He is a big fan of politics and i am the opposite. : V7 Z, K' x) V% s
) }3 I0 o; j3 x8 D
According to his brainwashing to me ( I have to fulfill my wife's duty to listen to his politics crap), my hubby hinks that  Obama is way too inexperienced and his image is too perfect to be trusted. My hubby believes Hilary would make a great president and that'd indirectly benefit Canada. I usually cut his crap there to prevent a full-length lecture and went on to talk about some chickflix.
5 E8 Q) C4 Y  V" P! ?6 Q& j
' m9 p3 o& V/ r8 kBut one of his criticisms about Obama  was quite convicing, as such: Obama once said he would never run again if he failed this time. We want a person who has faith in his value and dream and carry it on.
) @. l3 k! O' t6 D' c3 |1 J7 [0 x% f- {" |3 C& k
I am buying this point because Obama sounds like my 3 year old son- I want ! if you don't give me a new Woody now I will never  play my toys!  What a brat is that??!
6 V# A' K& k6 D# h" y2 m6 ^9 H" u
' k/ w2 Z) `- x/ i& @6 `. pThis is the wit-end of my political opinion.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-10 21:52 | 显示全部楼层
haha....Very interesting points!
* v  ~) v, Y6 d/ ?- Z! |0 oBy the way,  I like Hilary as well.  I read her book and admire her very much. No matter what politics proposals she has, I just like the person.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-11 07:50 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Whether she laughs, she cries, I don't why but I just can't feel I can trust her. As chinese, it is good to know her polciy might benefit china (and Canada, like 34's hubby said), just like her husband, but but as chinese american, what would she do for the US? She can sell this country to other countries and to the poor (xixi, sorry I am not rich but I am not on welfare either )
; y; c6 {0 }: K3 X& I9 X8 q' y1 x, e+ K( Z6 I7 i" I7 Q$ K- U; q) b- D
It seems like chinese canadians don't care partisanship. But how come I've many people are strongly against or even hate usa?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 00:20 , Processed in 0.087534 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.