[复制链接]
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-12-17 16:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
G I S Technologist
; J6 _, W$ F! d; e. M) p
7 C( \; j+ q0 t3 p- B( b+ lTECHNOLOGIES 48 \. W/ ?& ]2 q/ a' r6 p
7 i/ S2 M6 i8 U" U
Sustainable Resource Development , Edson - Are you a highly motivated individual with expertise in GIS technologies? Then read on!   ?' [9 y' Y/ s

8 j0 A8 m3 g( e' V5 SThe Forest Protection Division has an employment opportunity in Edson, located on the Yellowhead Route, and offering a full range of recreational facilities, excellent health care services, a high quality education system, and a vibrant business sector that serves all of the shopping needs of the local residents. In this position, you will be responsible for data collection, analysing data and spatially displaying data for wildfire community protection planning purposes as well as providing GIS related support to other natural resource related strategic, operational and research projects. You will also provide support to area and provincial wildfire suppression operations by producing wildfire mapping data for planning suppression tactics and strategy to area and Provincial Incident Command Teams, Wildfire Managers and support resources both internally and externally. Facilitating GIS training and trouble shooting capability to area agencies using GIS technologies are also job requirements. Using your excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills and project management skills, you will be required to work both within a team and independently. This is highly complex technical work requiring the integration of several disciplines within a work function and in depth handling of complex natural resource data.
$ |' L1 b. V# ]
. `% ~: j# `0 o. sQualifications: Related technical diploma (Resource Management, GIS, Forestry) plus several years related work experience with natural resources data using GIS software applications (i.e., ArcGIS, ArcINFO, ArcView and Image Processing). The ability to produce spatial statistics and skills in programming using languages such as SQL, AML, Avenue, Visual Basic/VBA and ArcObjects would be a definite asset. A valid Class 5 driver's licence is required. Final candidates for this position will be asked to undergo a security screening. 9 l' V; S& k4 q7 c9 V
& G' w) |% f' t5 }  A
Salary: $41,208 TO $51,648 PER ANNUM Closing Date: January 7, 2005.  
% y% y* ~- i* V; b# b8 A6 D' f" f  b) W
6 n- V: w4 F, G, w) w' S
Competition No. 025858-IN8 e- l: ~+ S, A' y
Open Competition  . H' s' _9 a) }4 `( }6 O

/ M' k* @% J% p7 {% T; { Online applications are preferred. To apply online visit www.gov.ab.ca/jobs or submit your resume to: Alberta Sustainable Resource Development, Human Resource Services, 4th Floor, Petroleum Plaza, South Tower, 9915-108 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2G8. Fax No. (780) 427-2513. Please ensure you quote the competition number. ! @: H2 n! T* v" _0 Z- e
! J7 n0 b2 [# s; d% G$ f, u
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Due to the large volume of applicants, we regret we cannot confirm that our office has received resumes. Applicants who apply online will receive an email acknowledging receipt of their application.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-19 13:17 , Processed in 0.133929 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.