查看: 981|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 2 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Students

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-12 09:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area ( ~- q8 y1 w6 N% V
! k, f4 d" r; C
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area provides mentoring programs to more than 2,800 children, youth and families.  Together with the Africa Centre, we are looking for 2 temporary full time summer student staff.
1 {* q* G4 J8 \* f4 b# [
0 w6 i! ]3 u, w( H& j: r9 w: w, N2 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Students
: e, e. c! F, V& K. b( x% N(10 week @ 35 hours a week contract. Must be returning to school)2 h, |: a$ @5 J8 p& p+ ]
, |4 M0 w& j. v5 ~+ ]& ]
Key Responsibilities Include9 ?# F8 {4 O7 ?% z1 B5 |
Activity Planning and Daily Activity; c% f3 l0 C- h; X- x+ Y" `9 S) G
•        Assist in planning, organizing and relevant activities for children and youth to explore new avenues including leadership & life skills, recreation, and their cultural community that enhance their  resilience, relationship building and leadership.
4 c; C: B3 k: Z! k•        Participate in the delivery of all programs in the areas of crafts, sports and tutoring.
# F( s" D, g3 Q. U. @2 \4 H0 U- o•        Participate in and lead sporting activities; know and have the ability to apply game rules for basketball, soccer  and volleyball,
- e3 e0 T6 p( z  K•        Provide proper supervision in all activities to ensure the safety of the program participants.
0 m6 F. R( r$ B. ]( s" I3 n8 r' e•        Supervise the children and youth at breakfast and lunch time.
- o# m& @# m, J4 U+ r•        Help to maintain housekeeping standards by ensuring all program facilities are left clean after each activity and each meal.2 t  I# B  [2 G" X
& J% o# F3 p/ C8 F3 {" X. [
The successful candidate will have:; }& M# J  Z2 ?5 L' t% k
•        The enthusiasm and ability to work with a variety of ages of youth in a group setting  x2 K) G2 I' o5 W
•        Experience with children) C; O  c( K8 x8 `
•        Demonstrated knowledge of sporting, activity planning for youth
% u+ S' d; G( L' r; E•        Knowledge the English language and the ability to support math tutoring.
1 r3 |- W- b  r•        Ability to manage time effectively and be results oriented.
/ g  @  Z& z* K. z1 H' J•        Knowledge of children’s activities and community resources3 H& X1 h0 F6 Y- Y
•        A clear CYIM (Child & Youth Information Management) check  
1 a5 M/ k2 o7 K  n! J•        A clear vulnerable sector Security Clearance check
: F* S! ?8 D+ K& e( N& i0 i  @5 B4 [* x' V9 s+ A* t0 O5 m. C: o& _
In addition to an excellent work environment, The Africa Centre & Big Brothers Big Sisters offer an hourly salary of $15-hour .$ O  i) Z, P9 g6 Y# V( c+ a. H

+ h. x  Z- @- E' [, APlease forward your resume, by June 15, 2009 to:1 e3 N* T* u! ^
: |# n/ d- p  b3 E$ Z
Attention Summer Program Coordinator ( a6 ^2 k" L) B7 `, F5 C
E-mail to a.lee@bbbsedmonton.org
: D/ e2 o( v8 \* o* s7 { Fax: (780) 426-6689    U3 ?- S' g, y# Y+ g; o
No phone calls please.
) C, t! N8 {2 o% K, C. Z9 wAll applicants are thanked for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-25 13:28 , Processed in 0.714703 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.