不应该这样自信吧。最早两位华人从WUHAN带病回意大利的故事不陌生吧。 2 M: G& y+ k( N F7 q: L# T
. q; M) f& E6 d! }8 b
0 [0 E. J2 s" Q" {5 H a8 ~ https://globalnews.ca/news/64856 ... ly-first-two-cases/ * J6 _- [, o3 Q6 o) Q% s0 O3 W : ]& z9 b' _. p5 `+ k- {" P, _9 k0 lItalian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said on Thursday that two cases of coronavirus had been confirmed in Italy, the first in the country since the outbreak in Wuhan, China.' w# e# j z* T" u
- O0 f0 m' q# v/ a/ I6 `) S2 P/ OTwo Chinese tourists who were visiting Italy had contracted the virus, Conte said. Checks were being made to reconstruct the path of the two people to avoid further risks.