 鲜花( 1)  鸡蛋( 0)
|
当我说我是基督徒时/ `, o! Z! o! t& e; b d4 K
- Z2 ~1 d% `/ l$ m/ j |' t) E
When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
- h! s5 U4 t1 B; n; II'm not shouting "I am saved" 我并不是在叫喊着「我是得救的」
4 _6 |* j5 P( g& G9 n2 lI'm whispering "I get lost!" 而是在低声的说「我曾经迷失过,! A2 h' @. k8 \" z
"That is why I chose this way."" 所以我选择了这条路」
' V5 s) S- V v
; a& ~1 D* I7 nWhen I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时,9 h& p4 k; L' k% N5 c. @
I don't speak of this with pride. 并不是因为我觉得比你高一等% e$ \1 ~6 f+ B! `4 x
I'm confessing that I stumble 而是承认我一直在蹒跚而行( e7 Z" e1 Q) X* B4 b
and need someone to be my guide. 所以我需要一位生命中的向导
- x: L$ [ o6 b9 V y2 F3 N+ z1 d6 a) U$ _/ H3 t
When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
& o# S: A- u; A8 a/ M* E2 e3 ]I'm not trying to be strong. 我并不是在显示自己很强壮& c, J! L! ^5 l3 t
I'm professing that I'm weak 而是在承认自己的软弱
: W6 d% M% T) R' M0 {9 \and pray for strength to carryon. 并祈祷寻求继续前进的力量
) t1 h! Y( t6 z% g: W1 a$ z A) M4 f0 g. E6 N( ?+ I
When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时7 n ^; E A" w3 Q D
I'm not bragging of success. 我并不是在吹嘘我的成功* @) ]2 N' y& w# |4 P0 f: X" e
I'm admitting I have failed 而是在承认自己的失败/ R. V7 Y! q' Y: A/ q+ o( g
and cannot ever pay the debt. 并且没有能力偿还所背负的债
' Y2 d% A1 ~& N) V/ s/ z. ]( }
% i$ p5 e" `# r- G2 ?# PWhen I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
! A& o5 }6 K. jI'm not claiming to be perfect, 我并不是在自我宣称我是完美的
/ h1 I% y6 B3 e$ u* q( amy flaws are too visible 而是让你看到我生命中的瑕疵是这么的明显
" j4 M T K% _8 }, |% c, Q; ^but God believes I'm worth it. 但主相信我是有价值的! {9 r& x& @( ?0 R
) i, E s& F5 b) [
When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
5 Z4 b( W' n' ]& K% S9 @* }0 yI still feel the sting of pain 我还是会感到痛如针剌
: o8 H( n7 w: K# A6 |I have my share of heartaches 但我有主来分担我的心痛
% W1 H6 D" N8 J1 rwhich is why I seek His name. 所以我会继续寻求祂的名# S( N$ r, v, _) L; I/ \
+ m( [7 @1 _7 C$ E! |* E8 @2 w) MWhen I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
# e& M( s7 Z9 u# k5 x/ S II do not wish to judge. 我并不是在评价你
! N& k. f" i! n4 d1 h9 l, d- WI have no authority. 因为我没有那样的权柄9 O- d2 |' p- b
I only know I'm loved. 我只知道我是被爱着的。 |
|