[加国新闻] Tim Hortons 发行股票

[复制链接]
鲜花(2253) 鸡蛋(32)
发表于 2006-3-1 01:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Tim may tap $580-mln8 H0 ^% ]& J% e
Associated Press
$ \6 ~' |( W- K8 A1 \+ m6 w
* u: x# P6 h; o: K4 S! L* ]DUBLIN, Ohio — Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons Inc., which is owned by Wendy's International Inc., filed paperwork estimating it will offer 29-million shares in a price range of $18 to $20 (U.S.) per share in its upcoming initial public offering. 发行2千9百万股票,价格18-20美元,即将进入公开招股程序。
( a; n- _0 ]" e
7 {- X' ]: G" `: bWendy's, based in Dublin, Ohio, will continue to own about 85 per cent, or around 160-million shares, of Tim Hortons' common stock after the IPO, according to a filing Monday with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Wendy's stake could be reduced to about 83 per cent if the IPO's underwriters fully exercise an overallotment. Wendy's现时拥有Tim Hortons85%的权益,公开发行后,Wendy's的权益会降至83%, {2 g( z8 a  z: V1 a# M! _' O
) u0 B$ f7 p/ x! M7 |" p" Y$ X- P
Wendy's intends to spin off the remaining stake to its shareholders within nine to 18 months after the IPO, which is expected in March, according to the filing. Wendy's在Tim发行后9至18个月内会逐渐减持TIM的股票。3 z3 Z3 [( {3 I

; Q' l: c2 `- O  x; M1 {. lUnder the $20 share price estimate, the IPO could raise $580-million for Tim Hortons. Including the shares Wendy's will retain, the chain would have a market capitalization of up to $3.8-billion. 若以20发行,会为TIM筹得5亿8千万的资金,TIM的总市值达38亿+ }2 o3 s) u! u* s
3 l) M" ~5 q5 H9 i% b7 K$ u
Most of the money raised will be used to pay off debt Tim Hortons owes its parent company. 所筹资金主要用于支付欠母公司的债务。8 G$ t+ V5 |5 X

" e; ]5 B8 B9 m' y6 IThe stock will trade under the symbol THI on the Toronto Stock Exchange and Tim Hortons has applied for the same symbol on the New York Stock Exchange.$ A6 g, g3 g7 t
会在多伦多、纽约证券交易所交易,交易代码THI
2 d7 @/ ^2 {0 @8 b# P- E( z3 t( IThe offering is being underwritten by Goldman Sachs, RBC Capital Markets Corp., JPMorgan Chase and Scotia Capital.股票由高盛、JP摩根等承销: u' E# l, c4 Y7 r( L! x

! ~# g) n1 e5 m. BTim Hortons has made steady sales gains during a sluggish year for Wendy's, the nation's third-largest burger chain.) I9 p3 ~' X7 C4 L+ Q
9 n: V. r9 H4 N* ^, X. Q  H4 n
Tim Hortons had 2,885 stores in Canada and the United States as of Jan. 1 and recorded revenues of $1.2-billion last year, according to Wendy's latest earnings report.6 q* l- w, Z2 n9 s2 u; U
0 v+ I6 X; E& m+ R# E# V
In a January offering of Chipotle Mexican Grill, owned by McDonald's Corp., nearly 7.9 million shares doubled in their first day of trading to close at $44.5 c9 D, q/ r  U
2 t" }$ n6 W1 r
Burger King Holdings Inc. has announced plans to go public as well.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-24 20:08 , Processed in 0.211218 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.