找回密码
 注册
查看: 2441|回复: 4

Valentine's Day Must Do's

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-1-30 16:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Tips on how to make Valentine's a Day a day for you and a special gal to remember.
% i8 S; I" X: v. m: }9 F# A: ?" }/ l; l+ w9 F, j
Over the course of years there have been some constant factors to making Valentine's Day special for those lovely ladies out there. In case any of you guys out there have forgotten these oldies but goodies here's a list of what'll make you significant other smile. These tips are for dating couples, engaged, married, or just friends...) U; z$ `/ f& F. d! u9 ]
$ b2 k" q9 |2 ?3 E  ~! r7 |
Buy her Flowers
; g  }8 b" P5 t0 K0 g% y4 `  `( d
4 ?; a$ \# f. w* t' Q! A4 qEven though this may seem overdone to a girl it can mean the world. Some girls may say that they don't want/like flowers deep down they really do. Ladies will know that you had to put in the extra thought and time out of your day to do something special for them and it also lets them know that you think about them through out the day. When choosing a flower try and find the one's they like but if you don't know roses are always a good pick. Chocolates go along great with this! Women love chocolate! : )! r0 V" e  F" t0 ^+ Z2 R
5 [+ Z% ~* n  l3 z5 ]! u
Open the Car Door% L6 D" P) u/ ^$ {- D
/ i* Z; [; s  [  \* X
It's great if you do this on a regular basis but if you don't take the time to show her that it's a special evening and you are trying to be extra nice. This is a classic ole time gesture that'll make them smile.
  B9 s' N; F% X/ Y7 k0 ~0 t) p2 B) U& u  f/ H3 ]& c) f
Look your Best. D" D+ [0 F* Y! h' I& ~3 t

9 v9 c# x2 w& _7 v- x  B5 bWhether you are staying in or going out it is always important to dress to impress. Maybe spritz on a little cologne too!/ {4 Y1 m- Z! t3 c' l& ?
& J6 [6 s. j+ }$ W# V
Compliment Her
+ t2 h5 f  p9 i6 W9 x3 \% `8 j1 L- a
/ `  A7 j4 ]" J1 wThis should be a staple in everyone's relationship but if it's not tell her she looks beautiful. Women love compliments and if you notice what she's wearing that's even better! Let her know that is the prettiest woman in the world. If your to this point make sure she knows that you are madly in love with her.
5 Q/ n/ [, W: I
* P7 }; U: B/ P4 iThese are just a few helpful hints so make sure to at least complete these...
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-20 10:54 , Processed in 0.268205 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.