Available Engines 3.4 L, 6 cyl.
1 {7 }3 c4 `& a/ a5 jEstimated Price $10,000 to $20,000 • $20,000 to $30,000
6 N$ N! \) A7 S+ L1 yEstimated Retail Price $18,160 - $20,654
/ o* G( B5 D% YEstimated Wholesale Price $13,172 - $15,009 ( y" D6 Z( `% f# W
Fuel Type Gasoline ( H) i8 \0 z5 R$ ~; |- S3 W
Miles per Gallon 18/24
- m1 T5 ?3 O, p' S- @Model Year 2002
4 L- v/ f( a' @# h, KModels Rendezvous " m, }9 d+ \; a# \2 B
More Information Compare all 2002 Buick Rendezvous models , e8 {  C4 z. a8 J% _. W1 m6 t
Original List Price $24,924 - $27,452 / G# s4 ?' X& Q$ J, J
Seating Capacity 5
# Y, W: c' B3 U2 [Type Sport Utility Vehicles) {* C1 [1 X7 \4 A/ X
------------------------------------------------
; T# Q9 u/ f! L: d* K6 k8 M2002 Buick Rendezvous
5 p! l# T" I# COverall rating:  *****7 \* B% D& V+ Z: i5 }3 z& e( s' X
Reviewed by 13 Epinions users  
6 G# w1 X9 g; v$ w1 b' nReliability:  ****
: G6 o1 D: `; ~) G" i# S4 \Seat Comfort:  ****
2 I) l% J! k$ G0 V0 V# xQuality and Craftsmanship:  : E. o$ g( ?# V# N8 U/ S6 R+ o
Roominess:  *****( t0 c  i/ M8 c+ ~
Handling And Control:  *****
! v! p/ Y: g4 O  K7 u/ s+ u% h------------------------------------------------
) \) V3 b2 o# s- b! \一些用户的感受:
+ F  Q4 \- f8 ]% v4 ^; }% ?; L6 M/ u9 j' G9 g# e+ K/ |$ c
I have never driven a vehicle like this. We just got back from the Poconos, and anyone who knows that area knows about those winding, hilly 2-lane roads that eat minivans for lunch. Well, my Rendezvous LOVED those roads -- didn't want to leave :-) ( [* s% [5 l/ v2 p  v- h

% E% W( Z& P5 D% D7 {0 L% aThe highway fuel economy is actually closer to 30 MPG than the 26 MPG stated for the CXL AWD. For city driving, it's closer to 16.
. V- F) N) X4 C6 y/ v' D2 @0 e  \; i' V
The Versatrak AWD provides great stability and confidence in less-than-ideal conditions, unlike my old Caravan, which was all over the road if it was raining.
/ Y+ q# ?' a- T4 L3 ^( |
2 l; G! \. v9 b  jThe kids like the captain's chairs in the second row, where they also have their own audio and climate controls. The third seat folds flat, making lots of room for our two dogs. The Heads-Up display is a Godsend, and will alert you to things like low tire pressure without taking your eyes off the road. Also, the built-in compressor that comes with the towing package means you'll never have to deal with a gas station air hose again, or kill yourself blowing up a 3-man fishing boat. 1 c* h8 M$ \+ q, Y- d* x0 a# }
! C9 Y4 K  q  `2 E! t; Y. g5 z/ v
This vehicle is everything the Tiger Woods commercials claim it to be. It is a true luxury SUV with minivan capacity. I recommend it to everyone.5 K4 V' ]9 u5 m

" F6 R$ ?$ X1 R5 k7 R  k/ k4 ?& _) DRecommended& w7 G/ @: U) r- i: X1 n7 m
Yes
- |4 m, V, E8 I
& q, |/ L6 [1 M) W1 ?Amount Paid (US$): 32,500
3 A8 `$ S( t6 z2 ^' b1 `Condition: New6 g( e4 K# ]2 D7 {1 X
Model Year: 20020 N4 J! b! j, F7 c' g
Model and Options: CXL AWD; towing pkg., captain's chairs, 3rd-row seat
- p" d& f% v7 v  A; b0 c: [& F* t- k
第2个:
; u/ U! J& h7 v9 M6 m' d! z' S1 O: m
/ h" {7 P" r4 h2 i2 ]/ E( s1 yI'm a 'car guy', having bought for our family an average of one new vehicle per year for the last twenty years. We've had two Lexus, BMW 528, Audi, Saab, etc. Never dreamed that I'd ever own a Buick, which I considered a geriatric vehicle. However, I was intrigued by the enormous amount of interior space the Rendezvous has, and after three test drives, I was sold. Would you believe I sold my Lexus GS300 to buy a Buick? 1 R' s2 b/ N1 x0 Q* [' m9 n
9 S  z0 x0 }6 j8 G' c3 q
I now have 23,000 miles on the Rendezvous, and I would buy it again in a second. The car has a very 'of-a-piece' European feel, holds 50% more than most SUV's, and gets great mileage (19 around town, 21-25 on the road depending on how I drive). The car is absolutely trouble-free, has NEVER been into the dealership (I do my own oil changes...told you I was a car guy). It's very easy to drive around town, very maneuverable, and is also a great freeway cruiser, with wind noise almost nonexistent. I find that I'm less tired after a nine-hour drive than in other vehicles I've owned.
; y$ M! z* @3 ?4 `7 `' f- _) b0 W$ r4 U" a
Is it perfect? Of course not. It could use a bit more power (but I wouldn't trade the great mileage for a larger engine), and a 5-speed automatic would make the drivetrain feel more sophisticated. The dash and inside door panels feel kind of cheap (but I was used to the Lexus) and a couple of the interior panels have developed buzzes over very coarse pavement. End of complaint list. Very highly recommended.8 j) c/ u; u0 p5 \  E# _3 ~. {
7 n2 t" }; v9 n* i' M
Recommended
' z/ s- K- v% B, t5 pYes6 @% T* K" R# m% P

+ d9 m3 B: Q6 g! g2 Y1 XAmount Paid (US$): 32,000
0 Y8 I9 A, M  ]Condition: New6 T: h1 ]: A& M! s
Model Year: 2002# {% V' }' H) D* _4 [
Model and Options: CXL AWD ) Z. O1 n" r* T
: d9 H2 m+ A5 x4 `. U
第3个:: @- V5 k/ x9 W# Q- M; v7 U  T
# @! y4 ?/ `% A
Aside from a School bus flattening the front of ours, We have had no problem with this vehicle. One complaint is that the engine is low on power, causing the transmision to hunt for gears while going uphill at highway speeds, nobody else seems to notice. My only other complaint is that when the 3rd row seat is up, there is only about 6in behind the seat.
, X, o3 c0 H% R6 }; I
- S. ^9 z1 j5 G( [  SSeating comfort is great for 4 adults. The second row bench is not comfortable for the middle passenger, the seatback doubling as the armrests when not folded. The third row seat is comfortable but legroom is at a premium as with all SUV 3rd row seats. The second row of seats slide foreward to give 3rd row passengers more room, but at the sacrifice of second row room. Second row captains chairs are available but I think that that subtracts from the functionality of the vehicle, sometimes we need the room for five and a lot of stuff (vacations).
3 R; H& ]9 W4 s
5 R0 ~6 h1 L8 k' ]: X" CThe Rendezvous is Based on GMs 10 year old Minivan Platform which over the years has become well known for reliability. This older platform has also given GM the time to work out the kinks. Because it is based on a minivan, this SUV has a good ride in addition to a good view. Since it isn't based on a Pickup platform like most other American SUVs, it gets better mileage and comfort, at the sacrifice of towing ability and off-road ability. The Rendezvous will, however, handle all of the rutted dirt roads and potholes that would hang up a regular car. 6 \9 G3 J  {" v/ ~* U& \

$ [$ {4 Y8 _+ y/ FIt has many nooks and crannys for hiding things and you can remove the middle seats for lots of cargo room. The radio in ours is not a top of the line but still sounds awesome. The OnStar thing is great too, I've used it several times to unlock the doors when I forgot to remove the keys before locking the doors. The OnStar had the driver's door open in about 5 minutes. OnStar was also able to tell my mother why the "Check Engine" light had come on (loose gas cap.) NEAT!
9 S1 d0 g3 |2 V, e7 l: p3 B, }8 @% y2 |, _! {( [
The 2002s are the best finds because 2003 model CXs were not offered with leather trim. The cloth trim in Buicks is not attractive in the least as it is thin and not soft in any way. The leather is the only acceptable material they offer and on 2003s is only offered on the top of the line Rendezvous CXL with AWD, Starting at about $35K. 5 M2 @- V- B) }4 D- a0 f

$ O& O5 d6 F  z. y- T( k# EThrough the dealership I have learned that Buick plans to introduce a larger V6, an all-new "premium" 3.6L V6, to solve the Rendezvous' lack of overall torque and horsepower found in the Rendezvous' 3.4L V6 (one of GM's smaller V6s). The Rendezvouses with the new V6 are probably worth the wait. I am convinced that a prime factor in the Buick's lack of power is the Transaxle. It seems to be geared too much for economy and the shifting programming holds gears too long and resists downshifting. When it does downshift, it does so with a dissatisfying "Clunk!"
; P1 l: ]# z' K& l+ Z+ f+ j. A2 \9 Z+ H$ c
For someone with no need for speed and does not experience many steep climbs, The Rendezvous is an awesome Minivan substitute, and so far, the only American made one. Every year Buick loans out cars and SUVs to the PGA for the golf tournaments. These, still new, low mileage cars are then resold to the public at large discounts. Who knows, maybe Tiger Woods drove yours. * s( [% x+ `) ]$ J' J  G; w, K

3 g: N2 M  |. a1 J( X* J- H/ }-------------Helpful Hint----------------- ! w, b, D- ]' j+ x! e8 y

( l9 K+ x/ a9 t* v7 B( }% U, JRecently we had a problem with noises eminating from the vehicle. It would only make the noise when the engine was cold, so naturally the dealership could never hear it. So one day we took it in to get the oil changed, and since it was a busy day, it took a while for them to get around to the thing. By the time they got to the car, the engine was completely cool, so they were able to hear the noise - it was a catalytic converter gone bad. It was fixed under warranty. That just goes to show you, cars act differently when they're warm than when they're cold. So when you take yours in to get it fixed, let it sit a while and cool down at the shop. # Y. [1 e5 v, {7 h% V9 ?( _" c

+ }" ]9 Y; }& c--------------GET THIS------------- 4 F, N. a. F2 w
* j4 t7 D9 L- _$ _
In a recent visit to fix a worn hinge, I talked with the Sales Manager and he informed me that the new 3600 engine will only be offered in the top-of-the-line Rendezvous Ultra. Start saving up, the Ultra package will raise the price into the low to mid 40Ks. 5 u/ m1 r0 P$ D  o3 C4 C

4 Q& |- }- [8 p7 f, d. G7 LUpdate-----------------
5 ~# W& O; c4 Y/ q2 ?Today I removed the Middle-Row seats for the first time to move a mess of computers (the third row flattens but doesn't remove.) I was surprized to see how much room was made available. I was able to stand (though not straight) where the seats had been and there was more than enough room for all of the stuff I needed to move. Once I had unloaded all of the stuff the Third row seats went up and two of my friends got a ride, loving the infinite legroom provided by not having the middle row of seats.
* K0 _( Q* n- ]( VCOOL.
6 V9 w* d/ S' ?3 h0 g
( G# t0 t2 f9 }* G) E: [5 A- A2 fRecommended
/ k' ~/ o& P- G- U  N, YYes
6 J8 B& c$ e* F
# v+ k' G) ?9 U  O" E& PAmount Paid (US$): 27,900 9 b$ h& d: q5 b% f4 J6 {  C
Condition: New2 A8 n* l" m1 b/ b
Model Year: 20029 r4 a' S2 J4 @. F3 Q7 w
Model and Options: 2002 Buick Rendezvous CX, |% N5 F0 M2 L7 ~' o% u* x
6 u4 \$ U4 E* f; s7 \2 a4 D- k
[ Last edited by 将腐败进行到底 on 2005-3-12 at 10:43 PM ]
00000.gif
鲜花(9) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-3-12 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
关于2003/2004的如果需要我再给你找,2005的实在太新,没什么消息可参考。
8 {* D( V' d" y. U* p3 [不过我个人不喜欢它的样子,呵呵。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-13 10:45 | 显示全部楼层

多谢!!

美国的二手车让人多少心里没底,所以我们还是打算买辆新的。这个车集VAN与SUV与一体,对我们家的情况比较适合。2005款还行,但要注意颜色,一体色会好看许多。这车不便宜,但比GMC的YUKON等还是便宜不少。
鲜花(1394) 鸡蛋(16)
发表于 2005-3-13 10:54 | 显示全部楼层
看着还是很不错的
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-13 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Originally posted by 将腐败进行到底 at 2005-3-12 07:46 PM:! N. ^& r0 ?+ j! E  U( c
关于2003/2004的如果需要我再给你找,2005的实在太新,没什么消息可参考。, K6 @' g3 N2 t6 `4 N3 i4 u
不过我个人不喜欢它的样子,呵呵。
0 C3 Q3 {3 ?1 i/ a! R2 e9 W* h# k
2 f$ U) p7 k7 G$ S1 u8 \

$ |; {9 Y4 Z$ J1 U" E) @今天在SUPERSTORE前又见到一辆该车,感觉真是喜欢。非得买一辆不可了,但得过一小段时间,经济上更合适一点的时候。
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-3-14 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
双排皮卡多少钱?当然是2002年到2000年的车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-17 20:15 , Processed in 0.138507 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.